Green Tea has long been praised as the top health tea but now we have another player in the game! They call themselves Cacao Husks and are pretty yum ;)
Cacao husk tea is made from the fibrous outer shells of cacao beans and when prepared with hot water it tastes very similar to chocolate. Seems like worth trying right? :) And more than just providing your body with healthy nutrients cacao husk tea is pretty environmentally friendly as well! Historically seen cacao husks have simply been a by-product of other food products in the cacao and chocolate industry and in most cases they are just thrown away - whhaat? Yeah I know! We can do better, so let's do better! By using cacao husks as the main ingredient in tea, it becomes a sustainable and waste-reducing high quality product. Sounds much better? Yeah I know!
Btw: you can use cacao husks for burning incenses as well!
All about the magic:
- handmade with love and intention from Kakao Mischa
- 40g, comes in a glass jar
- delicious chocolate flavor and a natural sweetness
- no sugar, carbohydrates or fat
- valuable source of theobromine, flavonoids and methylxanthines
- excellent replacement for regular tea and coffee